जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
MHA Intelligence Bureau (MHA-IB) Invite Online Application For The Post Of Junior inteligence Officer (JIO)-II And Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Those Candidates Who Are Intrested In The vacancy Details & Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online.
MHA IB Jio Grade-II Recruitment 2023,
Khoofiya Vibhag JIO-II Online Apply 2023,
MHA IB New Vacancy 2023,
|Post Name||IB JIO-II Vacancy|
|Apply Online Start||03/06/2023|
|Online Last date||23/06/2023|
|Pay Fee Last Date||23/06/2023|
|Exam Date||Notified Later|
|GEN/EWS/OBC (Male)||Rs- 450/-|
|GEN/EWS/OBC (Female)||Rs- 50/-|
|SC/ST/PH (Male & Female)||Rs- 50/-|
|Age as on||23/06/2023|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Recruitment Rules.|
IB JIO-II Vacancy Qualification
Category Wise Vacancy
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
|Tier-1||Online Exam MCQs (100 questions)||100|
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
- a) The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the centres allotted to him/her out of his/her choice of five cities. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question. The questions marked as “Mark for Review” by the candidates will not be considered for evaluation.
- b) In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under:
- c) On the basis of their performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Skill test and Personal Interview at 5 times the number of vacancies, subject to the candidate scoring the minimum cut-off.
- d) However, cut-off for Tier-I exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies. Similarly, the criteria of 5 times the number of vacancies may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
- e) On the basis of combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III exam, a final merit list of 797 candidates for the post of JIO-II/Tech will be prepared.
- f) The final selection to the posts would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
- g) The date, time & centre of Tier-II & Tier-III would be intimated to the successful candidates through E-Mail given by them in online application.
- h) Tier-II & Tier-III exams may or may not be conducted at all cities mentioned in Para 3 above. The department reserves the right to conduct Tier-II & Tier-III at a city/centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby cities/centres.
- i) The candidates would be required to adhere to the instructions contained in admit card/call letter of Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam relating to entry/exit, conduct inside the venue, frisking, etc failing which their candidature would be cancelled.
Intrested Candidate for More Details Please Download Official Notification And Read All Details Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|