जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
बिहार में आई एक और नई भर्ती, महर्षि वेदव्यास NGO के द्वारा जारी जिया गया नोटिफिकेशन जिसमे क्लर्क, ऑफिस अटेंडेंट एवं शिक्षक पद पर होगी भर्ती कुल पदों की संख्या 2472 है. इसमें अलग अलग विषय के शिक्षक पद शामिल है, आवेदन करने के लिए NGO केपोर्टल पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन लिया जा रहा है ५०० रूपये आवेदन षुल्क रखा गया है विस्तृत जानकारी निम्नलिखित है| NOTIFICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF CBSE TEACHING POSTS & NON TEACHING POSTS IN CENTRAL GOVERNEMENT AIDED PPP MODEL SCHOOLS ON CONTRACT BASIS.
ADVT No : :05/2023/NCEIM
Maharishi Vedvyas NGO Recruitment 2023,
Bihar Privet Teacher Recruitment 2023,
Bihar LDC-Office Attendant Vacancy 2023,
MAHARSHI VEDVYAS OUTSOURCING TEACHERS RECRUITMENT
|Salary||Rs- 20000 to 35000/-|
Bihar Teacher-Clerk & Office Attendant Vacancy Online Date
- Apply Online Start : 04/03/2023
- Online Last Date : 19/03/2023
- Fee Pay Last Date : 19/03/2023
- Exam Date : No Exam (Merit Based Selection)
Bihar Teacher-Clerk Vacancy Application Fee
- GEN/EWS/OBC : Rs- 500/-
- SC/ST/PH : Rs- 500/-
- Exam Fee Payment : Online Mode (UPI/NEFT)
Bihar Clerk Vacancy Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxtion : As Per Reqruitment Rules
Bihar Teacher Bharti Eiligibilty
|Office Attendant||309||10th Class passed from a recognized Board.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||309||12th Class Passed from a recognized Board.|
|Social Studies Teacher||309||Bachelor Degree with B.Ed & (TET/CTET) Paper –II. Pass.|
Bihar Clerk Teacher And Office Attendant Selection Process
♥ Selection will be made as per the merit list based on the highest marks obtained in qualifying examinations (i.e., For Subject Teachers Marks obtained in Degree (50 % weightage) + Marks obtained in B.ed (50 % weightage) = Merit list, For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts merit list is based upon marks obtained in 12th Examination and For Office Attendant Posts merit list is based upon marks obtained in 10th Examination).
♥ Selected candidate have to be ready to work in aided school allotted anyware in Bihar State.
How to Apply – Guidelines for filling Online Application
• Candidate should have valid E-Mail ID and Mobile Number: this will help him/her in getting information regarding Call Letter/Interview/Acknowledgement by E-Mail and SMS.
• Candidate should scan his/her photograph in JPEG Format. The digital size of file should beless than 200 KB.
• Candidates are advised to fill the application carefully. They are also requested to gothrough the filled form, before confirming, to ensure that all the information provided in the form is correct. The information given by the candidate will be treated as final. Upon
successful filling up of form, candidates should note that reference number displayed on screen. Candidates can re-open the same data, using this reference number for viewing and\printing purposes.
• While applying for online the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfils the eligibility norms or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has surpassed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment his/her services are likely to be terminated.
Note :- Candidates please note that this is a recruitment made by a private NGO, apply only after verifying the veracity of the recruitment. RojgarBihar.Com does not confirm the veracity of any private recruitment, and the website or author will not take any responsibility for any financial or any kind of loss.
Most Usefull Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Whats App Group||Join|